York EMC Services (YES), of York England, with over 25 years of experience providing regulatory and compliance services and products introduces their new YRS (York Reference Source) Combination Kit. This new YRS includes both the YRS02 and the YRS03 reference sources for full 5 kHz to 6 GHz coverage in both Comb and Noise signals. This combination kit provides a 20% reduction in cost versus purchasing the two YRS units separately.
The YRS Combination Kit includes the following:
- YRS02 “CNEV style” 9 kHz to 1 GHz switchable noise/comb source
- YRS03 30 MHz to 6 GHz switchable noise/comb source
- TLM02 top-loaded monopole (30 MHz to 300 MHz optimum)
- MON03 monopole antenna (200 MHz to 1 GHz optimum)
- MCN03 monocone antenna (1 GHz to 6 GHz optimum)
- LSA03 LISN adapter
- User Manual
- 4 x “AA” alkaline cells
- CAL16 (output power 9 kHz to 1 GHz measured using a spectrum analyzer, all modes)
- CAL19 (output power 30 MHz to 6 GHz measured using a spectrum analyzer, all modes)
This and other York EMC Services products are provided by Reliant EMC LLC. Reliant EMC LLC, with over 25 years’ experience providing EMC solutions, is the exclusive distributor of York EMC Services products to the Americas.
For more information, visit http://reliantemc.com/York-EMC-Services-YRS-Combination-Kit.html.