D.L.S. Electronic Systems, Inc. announces an EMC practical applications seminar and workshop by Donald L. Sweeney, Roger Swanberg & Tim Lusha using the latest EMC textbook, Controlling Radiated Emissions by Design, published in 2014 by Michel Mardiguian, contributed to and edited by Donald L. Sweeney.
The textbook includes:
- Updated Worldwide Standards, Updated Graphics, Updated Clock Speeds and Updated Examples – all addressing the Latest Technologies
- Link to a Continuous Update of World Standards and Requirements as they change.
The seminar and workshop also uses:
- Lecture, Discussion and Video Clips to demonstrate concepts
- A large workbook of slides
- EMC principles applied to actual products through hands-on calculations
- Take-home proprietary EMC design software
- Free optional design evaluation of your product
The event is April 14 through April 16, 2015 at the Hilton Hotel in Northbrook, IL. See www.dlsemc.com/seminar for more information.