TÜV SÜD Canada and the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) Central Ontario Section will host a networking dinner on Thursday, March 14, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at TÜV SÜD Canada’s state-of-the-art testing facility in Gormley, Ontario.
Garry Lee, P. Eng. of TÜV SÜD Canada, and Ashwani Malhotra M.Sc. P.Eng. of Global EMC will give presentations on:
1. Why is EMC compliance critical for new products?
2. Which products need EMC compliance verification?
3. Requirements and testing methods
4. Advancements in virtual and lab testing technology
5. TÜV SÜD EMC lab-specific capabilities
The presentations will be followed by a discussion session and lab tour. For more information, or to register for this event click here.