The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), a leading association representing the manufacturers and suppliers of high-tech communications networks, announced the launch of its online Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program. The new TIA CLE Program offers a range of video webinars which are approved for CLE credit in all major legal jurisdictions.
Presented by subject-matter experts from TIA’s legal staff, each video webinar provides professional education for anyone seeking to keep up with the latest developments in telecommunications law. Each webinar is at least an hour in length, qualifying for one (1) CLE credit.
The TIA CLE Program currently features video webinars focused on the following timely topics:
- Current Topics in Spectrum Policy
- The 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act (CVAA) – A Legal Primer on Communications Access Requirements
- Policy Developments and Future Milestones: Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring
- New Developments in 9-1-1 Regulations
- Privacy Regulations for the Internet of Things
Each video webinar costs $50 for TIA members and $75 for non-members. For more information, visit TIA online.