« Back to Glossary Index
Anything which alters, modifies, or disrupts a message as it travels along a channel.
« Back to Term Index
- Let’s Talk About Design for ESD ImmunityThis brief article is intended for those who may be new to the field of compliance engineering and want a better understanding of process to design products that are immune to electrostatic discharge (ESD) events.
- Banana Skins – April 2019 (#172-179)The Banana Skin columns were compiled by Keith Armstrong, of Cherry Clough Consultants Ltd, from items he found in various publications, and anecdotes and links sent in by the many fans of the column.
- Banana Skins – March 2019 (#153-171)We are proud to carry on the tradition of sharing Banana Skins for the purpose of promoting education for EMI/EMC engineers.
- Issues and Answers: Automotive Testing for Connected VehiclesGarth D’Abreu, Director of Automotive Solutions at ETS-Lingren, explains the impact and challenges of connected vehicle technology on performance and verification testing.
- Continuing Your Professional Education in 2019You’ll find here sources of compliance-related seminars, workshops and other types of training, offered online and on location, public and private.