« Back to Glossary Index
A professional association that is dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence.
« Back to Term Index
- Near-Field Shield Effectiveness Evaluation Using H-Field ProbeWe compare the shielding effectiveness of various solid metallic shields by direct H-field measurements in the near field of the source.
- How IEC 60512-99-001 Compliance Ensures Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Network ReliabilityEthernet TCP/IP protocol is a staple in control room, network backbone and access link environments. The installation of technologies such as IP phones, wireless access points, security cameras and LED lighting has grown exponentially.
- Latin America Regulators Embracing E-Waste and Battery Collection LawsLatin America remains a region of great challenges in terms of covering the economic and social needs of all of its people while facing daring times trying to accommodate the increasing demand for new and better products and services.
- The Useful Mirror TechniqueThe mirror technique is a very old technique to be used with PCBs when failing in radiated EMC tests. An easy solution to avoid changes in layout if the technique can be applied to your product.
- Passive Filters Can Be Unconventionally SaturatedUsually HF filters are designed using inductors with cores. In this way a medium/high inductance value is obtained in small size components. But using cores has a limitation.