« Back to Glossary Index
A signed document regarding compliance of a product with European safety standards and legislation.
« Back to Term Index
- Getting Ready for the EU’s Radio Equipment DirectiveIn this article, we will define what equipment is covered by the RED, followed by the procedures for conformity assessment to the Essential Requirements of the Directive.
- Banana Skins – January 2018 (#1-19)We are pleased to bring you Banana Skins, a new monthly column in In Compliance, and a 20-year tradition that began in the pages of the EMC Journal.
- Changes to the FCC’s Authorization and Importation Rules Now in EffectThe FCC updated its equipment authorization procedures and rules in a number of significant ways.
- What Every Electronics Engineer Needs to Know About: Working with EMC Test LabsChoosing an EMC test lab to work with is one of the most important decisions any electronics design engineer or product developer has to make.
- The Real FAQs of Life in the REDAs of June 13, 2017 all radio transmitters that are placed on the market in the European Union will have to comply with the new Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU. This reality affects millions of devices destined for the EU.