Global ESD and Cleanroom manufacturer Static Solutions Inc. recently introduced a new state of art ESD chair technology. The USA made chair is made from a molded polyurethane seat, back, and arms. The chair has a metal substrate that increases stability and longevity. The Seatia™ chair has 5 ESD casters, unlike a drag chain which often fails due to poor contact, dirt build up and tarnishing. The chair’s feature is that the worker is grounded through a wrist strap attached to the chair and is thus connected to earth ground through the chair casters and ESD floor surface. The Seatia™ chair is supplied with a foot ring, side arms and a patented Ohm-Stat™ WS-1020 wriststrap. The chair can be used in a cleanroom environment and has also the ability to be used with employees weighing 350 pounds since it has an extra wide seat.
Features & Benefits:
- Seat dimensions: L: 17.5” W: 18” H: 1.75”
- Seat Adjustment: 19”- 26”
- Backrest dimensions: L: 11.5” W: 16.5” H: 1.2”
- Overall height (w/adjustment): 33”- 40”
- Arm height: 25.5“
- Width between arms: 16”- 21.5”
- Static dissipative-105-109 ohms RTG
- Product conforms to the ESD S.20.20 spec standards
- 5-ESD casters: no drag chain failures
- Wide seat will support 300 lb. employees
- Includes Ohm-StatTM WS-1020 patented elastic adjustable wriststrap
For more information, contact Static Solutions Inc. at 978.310.7251, or e-mail email@example.com.