Register now for the 36th Annual EOS/ESD Symposium September 7-12, 2014 held at the Westin La Paloma resort in Tucson, AZ, USA. Benchmark your company’s operation against the practices of other companies. Solve business challenges in controlling ESD by networking with other ESD professionals and industry experts to learn best practices and technology advances for ESD Control.
The EOS/ESD Symposium offers the unique opportunity to get a complete overview covering the latest progress in electrical overstress and electrostatic discharge protection technology. This special event combines emerging technology with advanced tutorials, technical presentations, exhibits of ESD control products and services, workshops, authors’ corners, exhibitors “Showcase” of ESD-mitigation products; giving a maximum value-added to the attendees. Highlights of the Symposium include:
- Two Emerging Technology Seminars are offered for the first time in 2014. The Emerging Technology Seminars are targeted to experienced ESD designers and technologists who would like to learn more about upcoming technologies to better assess the impact on ESD design and ESD protection concepts. The two seminars are scheduled for Monday afternoon and are being presented by leading experts in their field, who will give the attendees an excellent insight into GaN and 3D IC technologies.
- Ask the Expert Sessions for Device Testing and Factory & Materials. Industry experts will be on hand to discuss your questions in a free flow discussion format.
- Two “Year in Review” sessions on ESD On-chip Design and System-Level ESD.
•37 Tutorials to keep you current organized in 4 dedicated tracks for ESD device design, IC ESD design, system ESD design and ESD control. New courses include:
- FinFET and Advanced CMOS Technology ESD TCAD Simulation
- ESD, EOS and Latch-up Failure Analysis for Designers
- Advanced Latch-up Testing, Failure Analysis and Prevention by Design Constraints and Tools
- Advanced Latch-up for CMOS
- TCAD Fundamentals
- Class 0A Devices & Boards – ESD Controls and Auditing Measurements
•Technical Sessions with over 50 engaging ESD presentations.
- Workshops for stimulating discussions on ESD Design, Factory Control, and Testing.