Register for the 35th Annual EOS/ESD Symposium September 8-13, 2013 held at the Rio All Suites Hotel in Las Vegas, NV, USA. Benchmark your company’s operation against the practices of other companies. Solve business challenges in controlling ESD by networking with other ESD professionals and industry experts to learn best practices and technology advances for ESD Control.
The EOS/ESD Symposium offers the unique opportunity to get a complete overview about the latest progress in electrical overstress and electrostatic discharge protection technology. This special event combines frontier research with advanced tutorials, technical presentations, exhibits of ESD control products and services, workshops, authors’ corners, exhibitors “Showcase” of ESD-mitigation products, giving a maximum value-added to the attendees.
Highlights of the Symposium include:
- 40 Tutorials to keep you current, among which are the following new tutorials:
- An Overview of Integrated Circuit ESD: ESD Threat, Testing, Design Concepts, & Debugging
- ESD Design in HV Technologies
- Waveforms and the Safe Handling of Devices
- Contamination & ESD Issues in Flat Panel Display Manufacturing Process
- Costly Controversial ESD Myths
- Technical Sessions with over 50 engaging ESD presentations including:
- On-Chip Protection in Emerging CMOS Technologies, Design for CMOS, Protection for High Voltage Applications
- Analysis of Factory Processes, Properties of Materials
- ESD Device Physics, System-Level Design, Electronic Design Automation, System-Level Characterization Cases, RF and High Voltage Design
- Transient Test Techniques and Modeling of ESD Testers
- Two “Year in Review” sessions on factory and device standards
- Workshops for stimulating discussions on:
- Effective Strategies for ESD Design Team Organization and SoC Support
- HBM and CDM Correlation to Field Returns and Manufacturing Rejects
- System Level ESD Protection – On-Chip or On-Board?
- Transient Latch-up
- EOS Mitigation – What is the Best Strategy to Get Rid of EOS Failures