A new non-solder BNC male connector for LMR-240, the EZ-240-BM-X (3190-6120) X Series NO-BRAID-TRIM Advantage™ connector has been introduced by Times Microwave Systems.
The EZ-240-BM-X connector has these advanced features and benefits:
- Non-solder design
- Tri-metal plating (eliminates tarnishing)
- Chamfered cable entry hole for ease of termination
- Ridged landing area on the aft end for better grip and sealing of the heat shrink boot
- Improved impedance matching for low VSWR
- Cable can be stripped using the standard CST-240A cable prep tool
- No braid trimming required
About Times Microwave Systems
Times Microwave Systems has over 60 years experience in designing innovative, high-reliability, coaxial cables and assemblies for demanding interconnection problems. An engineering oriented organization, the company specializes in the design and manufacture of high performance flexible and semi-rigid coaxial cable, connectors, and cable assemblies for RF transmission from HF through microwave frequencies as well as surge arrestors for the protection of RF equipment.