Associated Research has announced the addition of two new Models to their HypotULTRA® series. The new HypotULTRA models feature 4-in-1 test functionality that includes AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, and Ground Bond testing in a slim lightweight and functional design.
These new models for production line Hipot and Ground Bond testing make it easier for manufacturers to adopt best testing practices without sacrificing productivity. New models include:
Model 7804: 5 kVAC Hipot and 6 kVDC Hipot instrument with a built-in Insulation Resistance and 40 Amp Ground Bond.
Model 7854: 500 VA AC Hipot and 6 kVDC Hipot instrument with a built-in Insulation Resistance and 40 Amp Ground Bond.
New Features Include:
- Data Transfer: The on-board flash drive support and local data storage. Instantly upload test files directly to your instrument during set-up and save/record up to 10,000 test results directly from your instrument.
- Barcode Scanning: Increase efficiency & production throughput by incorporating a barcode scan. A simple scan will associate your DUT with the test sequence and test data.
- ProVOLT®: This feature allows for voltages to be raised and held between steps. This allows you to test at multiple voltages without waiting to ramp up/down the voltage from zero.
- Touch Screen Capability: Testing from the front panel, set up test parameters and steps with the swipe of a finger.
- Negative DC Output: Provides a reverse polarity DC dielectric withstand test output. Maximize your testing capability by testing product insulation in both polarities.
- Autoware®3 Compatibility: Autoware3 automation and data collection software includes several features that you can increase efficiency and production throughput.