Empower RF Systems is once again conducting live demonstrations of broadband, high power amplifiers with compelling performance, industry leading small size, and user interface / functionality that dares to challenge legacy products offered in the market. Next appearing at MTT-S IMS 2015 in Phoenix, AZ, we will be showcasing our 1 to 3 GHz, 1 kW HPA in a 5U chassis (17.5” x 8.75” x 22”). This is an extraordinary design which includes an integrated (internal) dual directional coupler and instrument grade power metering. This platform is the latest addition to the growing product family of next generation power amplifiers from Empower.
In addition to industry leading size, weight, and power performance, the demonstration team will be exercising system software that enables user selection of specific operational modes and waveform power settings:
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) with Peak Power detection
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) with RMS Power detection
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) with Peak Power detection
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) with RMS Power detection
- Manual Gain Control (MGC)
- CW, AM, Constant Envelope, Gated Pulse, Modulated Pulse, Digital, Multi-carrier
This array of operational and power detection modes provides maximum flexibility for the end user in the deployment of these power amplifiers. The fact that we will be controlling these amplifiers through a wireless connection and highlighting diagnostics and remote control features through an iPad is equally impressive and, we believe, also industry leading. If you will be attending MTT-S IMS 2015, Empower invites you to visit Booth 3226.