The International Electrotechnical Commission has released a new edition of IEC 61747-2:2015.
IEC 61747-2:2015 ed. 2.0 applies to “Liquid crystal display devices – Part 2: Liquid crystal display modules – Sectional specification.” The new edition is available for purchase on the IEC’s website.
“IEC 61747-2:2015(E) applies to liquid crystal display modules such as the following:
– static/segment type liquid crystal display modules;
– passive matrix monochrome liquid crystal display modules;
– passive matrix colour liquid crystal display modules;
– active matrix monochrome liquid crystal display modules;
– active matrix colour liquid crystal display modules.
It gives details of the quality assessment procedures, inspection requirements, screening sequences, sampling requirements, and test and measurement procedures required for the assessment of liquid crystal display modules. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
a) This version is applicable only for liquid crystal displays.
b) All the references to IECQ and QC were removed in accordance with ISO/IEC Directives.
c) The normative references were updated.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61747-1-1:2014.”
*Description from IEC website
Leave a Reply