A technical revision has been published by the International Electrotechnical Commission for IEC 61196-1-111. IEC 61196-1-111:2014 applies to “Coaxial communication cables – Part 1-111: Electrical test methods – Stability of phase test methods.” The update is now available for purchase on the IEC website.
“IEC 61196-1-111:2014 applies to coaxial communication cables. It specifies methods for determining the stability of phase of coaxial communication cables.
– phase variation with temperature;
– phase constant variation with temperature;
– phase stability with bending;
– phase stability with twisting.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2005. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
– a revised clause on phase variation with temperature;
– a revised clause on phase stability with bending;
– a revised clause on phase stability with twisting.”
*Description from the IEC website.