HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has introduced the FP-COMB 32 combined automatic three-phase Coupling/Decoupling Network (CDN) for Surge Combination Wave, Ring Wave and EFT/Burst. The FP-COMB 32 is the latest addition to HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS’ EMC product line. It is fully compliant with the standard requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-4, IEC/EN 61000-4-5 and IEC/EN 61000-4- 12. It is designed to allow users to efficiently set up and perform tests together with the AXOS series expandable immunity test systems.
FP-COMB 32 Features include:
- Combined CDN for Surge Combination Wave, Ring Wave and EFT/Burst
- Line voltage 480V AC/DC phase-to-phase; 32A EUT current per phase
- Automatic selection of coupling paths, phase angles and source impedance
- Fully remote controlled by AXOS5 and/or AXOS8
- LEDs to indicate active mode and coupling path
For more information, visit www.hipotronics.com.