- UL 62109-1UL 62109-1 applies to the power conversion equipment (PCE) for use in Photovoltaic (PV) systems where a uniform technical level with respect to safety is necessary. This standard defines the minimum requirements for the design and manufacture of PCE for protection against electric shock,(...)
- UL 696These requirements cover adhesive-attached labels for use as permanent nameplates or markers; bearing information, instructions, or identification in the form of text or pictographs. The adhesive may be pressure-sensitive, heat-activated, or solvent-activated. These labels are intended to be(...)
- UL 858These requirements cover household cooking equipment that is floor or cabinet supported, wall-mounted, counter mounted, or combinations thereof, rated 600 V or less, for installation in accordance with the National Electrical Code.
- UL 962AUL 962A applies to cord-connected, indoor use, furniture power distribution units (FPDU) that consist of single or multiple outlet wiring devices that provide power for and are intended to be installed in commercial or household (residential) portable or stationary furnishings only.
- Uninterruptible Power SupplyAn electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source, typically mains power, fails.
- UPSAn electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source, typically mains power, fails.
- Voltage Standing Wave RatioThe ratio of the source output impedance (amplifier output) to the load impedance at a given frequency.
- VSWRThe ratio of the source output impedance (amplifier output) to the load impedance at a given frequency.
- WattDerived unit of power. defined as one joule per second, measures the rate of energy conversion or transfer.
- WidebandWhen the bandwidth significantly exceeds the coherence bandwidth of the channel.
- WirelessTransfer of information between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor.
- X BandA segment of the electromagnetic spectrum ranging from 8.0 – 12.0 GHz.