- ISO 11452-8:2007Specifies tests for the electromagnetic immunity of electronic components for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, regardless of the propulsion system (e.g. spark-ignition engine, diesel engine, electric motor), to magnetic fields generated by power transmission lines and generating(...)
- ISO 11452-9:2012Specifies test methods and procedures for testing electromagnetic immunity to portable transmitters of electronic components for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, regardless of the propulsion system (e.g. spark-ignition engine, diesel engine, electric motor). The device under test (DUT),(...)
- ISO 11553-1Describes hazards generated by laser processing machines, and specifies the safety requirements relating to radiation hazards and hazards generated by materials and substances. It also specifies the information to be supplied by the manufacturers of such equipment.
- ISO 12405-3
- ISO 13766:2006
- ISO 13850Specifies functional requirements and design principles for the emergency stop function on machinery, independent of the type of energy used to control the function.
- ISO 13943Defines terminology relating to fire safety as used in International Standards and other documents of the International Standardization Organization and the International Electrotechnical Commission.
- ISO 14117:2012Specifies test methodologies for the evaluation of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of active implantable cardiovascular devices that provide one or more therapies for bradycardia, tachycardia and cardiac resynchronization. It specifies performance limits of these devices, which are(...)
- ISO 14302:2002Establishes performance requirements for the purpose of ensuring space systems electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). The engineering issues to be addressed in order to achieve system-level EMC are identified herein, with guidance and rationale towards achieving specification conformance. The(...)
- ISO 15118-2ISO 15118-2:2014 specifies the communication between battery electric vehicles (BEV) or plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) and the Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment.
- ISO 7176-21:2009Specifies requirements and test methods for electromagnetic emissions and for electromagnetic immunity of electrically powered wheelchairs and scooters with a maximum speed of not more than 15 km/h intended for indoor and/or outdoor use by people with disabilities. It is also applicable to(...)
- ISO 7637-1:2002Defines the basic terms relating to electrical disturbances from conduction and coupling used in its other parts, and gives general information on the whole of ISO 7637 and common to all parts.
- ISO 7637-2:2011Specifies test methods and procedures to ensure the compatibility to conducted electrical transients of equipment installed on passenger cars and commercial vehicles fitted with 12 V or 24 V electrical systems. It describes bench tests for both the injection and measurement of transients. It(...)
- ISO 7637-3:2007Establishes a bench top test for the evaluation of the immunity of devices under test (DUTs) to transient transmission by coupling via lines other than supply lines. The test transient pulses simulate both fast and slow transient disturbances, such as those caused by the switching of inductive(...)
- ISO GUIDE 64Provides guidance on addressing environmental issues in product standards. It is primarily intended for product standards writers.
- ISO/TR 16764:2003
- ISO/TS 21609:2003Fives requirements and recommendations for the installation in road vehicles of radio frequency transmitting and receiving equipment, "in-road-vehicle" mounting kits for transportable and handheld RF equipment, and ancillary equipment associated with these. As well as methods for installation,(...)
- Isotropic RadiatorA theoretical point source of electromagnetic or sound waves which radiates the same intensity of radiation in all directions. It has no preferred direction of radiation. It radiates uniformly in all directions over a sphere centred on the source. Isotropic radiators are used as reference(...)
- KilohertzUnit of alternating current (AC) or electromagnetic (EM) wave frequency equal to one thousand hertz (1,000 Hz).
- Line Impedance Stabilization Network
- LinearityThe degree of proportionality between input and output.
- LISNA low-pass filter typically placed between ac or dc power source and EUT (Equipment Under Test) to create a known impedance and to provide an RF noise measurement port. It also isolates the unwanted RF signals from the power source.
- Log Periodic AntennaA broadband, multi-element, directional, narrow-beamantenna that has impedance and radiation characteristics that are regularly repetitive as a logarithmic function of the excitation frequency.
- Loop AntennaRadio antenna consisting of a loop (or loops) of wire, tubing, or other electrical conductor with its ends connected to a balanced transmission line.
- Low Pass FilterFilter that passes low-frequency signals and attenuates (reduces the amplitude of) signals with frequencies higher than the cutoff frequency.
- Magnetic Field StrengthAt any given point is specified by both a directionand a magnitude (or strength). Magnetic fields are produced by moving electric charges and the intrinsic magnetic moments of elementary particles associated with a fundamental quantum property, their spin.
- Magnetic FluxThe product of the average magnetic field times the perpendicular area that it penetrates.
- MegahertzUnit of alternating current (AC) or electromagnetic (EM) wave frequency equal to one million hertz (1,000,000 Hz).
- Method of MomentsA method of estimation of population parameters such as mean, variance, median, etc. (which need not be moments), by equating sample moments with unobservable population moments and then solving those equations for the quantities to be estimated.
- MHzUnit of alternating current (AC) or electromagnetic (EM) wave frequency equal to one million hertz (1,000,000 Hz).