Technology and Best Practice Sharing to Prevent ESD Damage
June30- July 3, 2015 Conference Center, COEX in Seoul, KOREA
The EOS/ESD Association and the Korea ESD Association (local chapter) are working together to present the latest in factory, design, and testing issues at the first ever 2015 EOS/ESD Symposium – Korea.
- Solve business challenges for controlling ESD by networking with other ESD professionals and industry experts.
- Instructors from EOS/ESD Association who developed the ANSI/ESDA and IEC standards bring you today’s current information and developments on ESD handling issues.
- The tutorials offered are perfect for an introduction or great review for all ESD professionals. The EOS/ESD Symposium in Korea is focused on discussing the problems and providing the answers to electrostatic discharge in electronic production and assembly.
- A workshop focusing on EOS which provides a forum to ask questions, provide comments, receive feedback, and learn from colleagues.
- Exhibitors presenting the latest products on static control methods, evaluation techniques, and many other ESD solutions.
- Two days of ESD tutorials on ESD control.
- One day of ESD tutorials on ESD design.
- Two stimulating invited talks: ESD in Industry – Present and Future; and Overview of the State-of-the-Art ESD Reliability Research for FinFET and 3D IC.
- Technical sessions with papers on hot topics related to static electricity.
The EOS/ESD Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit, international professional organization directed by volunteers dedicated to furthering the technology and understanding of electrical overstress and electrostatic discharge. Additional information may be obtained by contacting the EOS/ESD Association, Inc. 7900 Turin Rd., Bldg. 3, Rome, NY 13440-2069 USA. Phone: 315-339-6937. Fax: 315-339-6793. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.