The U.S. EOS/ESD Association and the German ESD Forum e.V. are working together to present the 1st European ESD Symposium for Factory Issues. This is the first time that both organizations will hold a Symposium in Europe that is focused solely on ESD protection issues during handling, assembly, and transport.
• Solve business challenges for controlling ESD by networking with other ESD professionals and industry experts.
• The tutorials offered are perfect for an introduction or great review for an ESD coordinator. The EOS/ESD Symposium for Factory Issues is focused on discussing the problems and providing the answers to electrostatic discharge in electronic production and assembly.
• Two days of ESD tutorials on ESD control programs.
• Four stimulating invited talks, e.g. Electrostatic Induced Discharges, EOS in Manufacturing, From ESD Spec to Silicon Solutions, and ANSI/ESD S20.20: Updates by industry experts.
• 4 technical sessions with papers on hot topics related to static electricity.
• A workshop which provides a forum to ask questions, provide comments, receive feedback, and learn from colleagues.
• Exhibitors presenting the latest products on static control methods, evaluation techniques, and many other ESD solutions.
The EOS/ESD Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit, professional organization directed by volunteers dedicated to furthering the technology and understanding of electrical overstress and electrostatic discharge. Additional information may be obtained by contacting the EOS/ESD Association, Inc. 7900 Turin Rd., Bldg. 3, Rome, NY 13440-2069 USA. Phone: 315-339-6937. Fax: 315-339-6793. Email: email@example.com.