Educated Design & Development, Inc. (ED&D) launched its web site www.ProductSafeT.com recently, with a dynamic, new look. The look is in line with ED&D’s other highly identifiable promotional materials. In addition, the new web site includes dozens of new products and product categories, information on expanded calibration services, as well as increased overall functionality.
With an eye-catching image of an electrical storm, the new home page utilizes a reoccurring theme ED&D has displayed for over two decades. As electrical products and shock hazards are part of the nature of the product safety industry, ED&D has always felt this was an appropriate theme.
The online visitor has immediate access to the web site’s major topic areas that allow browsing and searching through information about 20 separate product categories (such as Hipot, IP Code, Force & Torque, etc.), accredited calibration and repair services provided by ED&D, frequently asked questions (FAQ), examples of customers, awards received, and information regarding upcoming trade show appearances.
Enhancements to the web site include:
- Improved Navigation – Web pages work in intuitive and consistent ways, making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for and know where they are within the web site.
- Improved Look and Feel – Enhanced graphics and the new page layouts provide visitors with an improved user experience.
- New Features – New features on the web site include a product search function, current news and events notices, quick-brochure request, faster loading pages, and updated information on ED&D and their current cutting-edge facility in the Research Triangle Park region of North Carolina.
- New products and product photos – The new web site not only includes dozens of new products and additional product categories, but also new, high-resolution photos of standard products as well.
- New Services – The web site includes information on ED&D’s recent calibration laboratory expansion and receipt of the coveted ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation status. The calibration services section includes links to their ISO Accreditation and Scope of Accreditation.
ED&D plans to update the web site on a continual basis. Future additions will include expanded product offerings, additional product categories, language options, and video product demonstrations, among others. Visit www.ProductSafeT.com for more information.
For additional PRESS information, please contact Mr. David J. Bisenius of ED&D at (919) 469-9434 or ma. Visit the ED&D Home Page on the World Wide Web at www.ProductSafeT.com.