TDK-EPC, a group company of the TDK Corporation, is offering a new series of EPCOS 3-line EMC filters for frequency converters and other power electronics applications. The use of improved materials has resulted in an especially cost-effective design of these input filters.
All types of the B84143*166 series have UL/CSA approval and are designed for currents of 10, 20 or 35 A at rated voltages of 520 or 300 V AC. These filters satisfy protection class IP20 specifications and are suitable for operating temperatures of up to 50° C. Their electrical design is optimized for short motor leads of up to about 10 m to industry limit value class C2. These new filters are contacted via tab connectors or clamp terminals, depending on the type.
- Frequency converters and other power electronics applications
Main features and benefits
- Cost-effective design thanks to new materials
- Current capability up to 35 A
- UL/CSA approval
- EMC: electromagnetic compatibility must be assured to prevent mutual interference between electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
- UL: Underwriters Laboratories is an independent organization founded in 1894 that tests and certifies products and their safety.
- CSA: Canadian Standards Association is a non-governmental technical test organization that sets standards and tests products and their safety.
Sample and production orders can be placed immediately. Pricing depends on type and quantity. For additional information, contact EPCOS Marketing at 800-888-7728.