Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced BenchVue, its intuitive, easy-to-use software for the PC that provides multiple-instrument measurement visibility and data capture with no programming necessary. Enabling easy viewing, capturing and exporting of measurement data and screen shots, this no-cost software greatly accelerates testing for engineers and technicians in design and validation.
BenchVue improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. Mobile apps even let users monitor and respond to long-running tests from anywhere. BenchVue’s key features include:
- Data logging and strip charts for digital multimeters and power supplies;
- Screen capture with annotation and trace data with preview charts for oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers;
- Waveform select and output control for function generators;
- The ability to control and share data across product families and even drag and drop waveforms between an oscilloscope and function generator; and
- No programming or instrument drivers required.
Agilent’s new BenchVue software for the PC is now available. It can be downloaded free of charge at www.agilent.com/find/benchvue.