The program, a collaboration between universities and industry, recognizes students who have demonstrated RF/MW design and measurement expertise.
The Agilent RF/MW Industry-Ready Student Certification program uses Agilent EEsof EDA software design tools and instruments. Certification requirements include:
• Passing the RF/MW design course and lab.
• Completing the required hours of Agilent EEsof design tools use.
• Completing the required use of Agilent instruments while learning key fundamentals for accurate RF calibration and measurement.
• Nomination by a university professor for certification.
• Passing a final hands-on test, demonstrating aptitude in the subject matter.
A key component of the certification program is the use of Agilent’s RF/MW workflow, a comprehensive way to simulate, measure and analyze communications components and systems using Agilent EEsof’s proven design tools and high-performance RF/MW measurement instruments.
Program requirements are available at www.agilent.com/find/eesof-university.