Agilent Technologies Inc. announced enhancements to the N9000A CXA X-Series signal analyzer that broaden its use in RF and microwave applications. The CXA platform now supports the Windows 7 operating system, giving it better performance and stability.
Additional enhancements include RF CXA phase noise that now provides up to a 10 dB performance improvement, enhancing test result accuracy. For microwave frequencies, the CXA supports new cellular telecommunications, wireless connectivity and digital video measurement applications. Also, there is now an extension to the analyzer’s operating temperature range for guaranteed performance between 0°C to 55°C.
Enhancements for the RF CXA analyzer:
- –110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset, 1 GHz center frequency for up to a 10 dB phase-noise performance improvement to provide more accurate test results.
- 64-bit performance CPU with 4 GB RAM to maximize the benefits available from the Windows 7 operating system.
- Enhancements for the microwave CXA analyzer include:
- Seven new measurement applications for testing cellular communications, including:
- Multi-standard radio (MSR)
- Two new measurement applications for testing Mobile WiMAX™ and WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n wireless connectivity devices
- Five measurement applications for testing digital video technologies, including:
- Digital cable TV
- DTMB (CTTB)
Detailed product information is available at www.agilent.com/find/cxa.