Agilent Technologies Inc. has announced a new wireless connectivity test set and multiport adapter to help wireless device manufacturers quickly and accurately test 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN, Bluetooth® 1.0 to 4.0, and Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) technologies.
“This integrated one-box solution protects our customers’ investments with a future-proof PXI-based hardware architecture and our proven measurement software architecture,” said Joe DePond, vice president and general manager of Agilent’s Mobile Broadband Operation. “We have also leveraged our multiport adapter design to deliver unique and flexible manufacturing test-port density for maximum throughput.”
Key features of Agilent’s new E6630A wireless connectivity test set include:
- Supports multiple wireless connectivity formats: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN, Bluetooth 1.0 to 4.0, and GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, etc.)
- Streamlines the transition from product introduction to mass production with standards-based wireless connectivity calibration and verification testing based on proven Agilent X-Series applications measurement science.
- Delivers fast and accurate measurements with the latest PXI hardware architecture, featuring up to two sets of source and analyzer pairs.
- Keeps pace with the latest WLAN chipsets via Agilent’s Manufacturing Test Integration program to facilitate integration into chipset vendors’ manufacturing test tools.
Key features of the E6618A multiport adapter include:
- Seamlessly extends the test plane to as many as eight RFIOs and four GNSS outputs.
- Supports real-time port balancing for metric-grade power accuracy.
- Enables parallel test flows to increase throughput.
Additional information about Agilent’s E6630A wireless connectivity test set is available at www.agilent.com/find/e6630a.